Monday, October 20, 2008

Crazy and Fun Weekends!

We have had two crazy weekends in a row. Two weekends ago I got to go down to my sisters house and watch her two kids. I was a little scared, but very excited. She has a 2 1/2 year old little boy and a 4 month old little girl. Tucker and Kael get along so good so I wasn't to afraid. It was the baby a was scared about. It is crazy how fast you forget about the needs of a infant. It turned out to be such a great weekend. The boys played so good together and me and Dalli are best buds now.

Guess What? I got all three of them to sleep at the same time. Can you say SUPER NANNY!



This last weekend it was the deer hunt. Those of you that know my family know this is huge. We went down on Thursday and stayed until Monday night. Dan didn't get a deer, but we all had a great time trying.




On Monday my sister Penni and I decided that our boys needed to go deer hunting, so we got them in orange and gave them their guns and were off to the mountains. They loved it. Kael got tired and just wanted me to hold him, but it was fun while it lasted.




Kael got his first black eye this weekend at my moms house. It wasn't a very bad one but he still thought that it hurt. He keep saying, "eye hurt."





I TOOK LOTS OF PICS, SO CHECK OUT THE SLIDE SHOW!!!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh my heck kael is getting so big and cute. Looks like you had a blast deer hunting. I can't wait to see you guyz hopefully soon. Luv ya..

Leanne said...

I love that you guys got them hunters orange and everything! so cute!

Stephens said...

Hey Case-
My email address is asherstephens@gmail.com. Thanks for such a fun weekend! It was so good to see you guys. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big he is. Gosh, time for another!!

Ashley Abbott said...

Hey Casey, I just saw your blog on Danielle Killpacks blog. You're little boy is so cute! I didn't know you guys didn't live in Delta anymore, Lacey just told me the other day! It looks like you guys are doing well! Your little family is way cute!

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Kael looks like the cutest little mini man!