My sister Jill came up on Friday to do some shopping and then we were going to get Tyler's six month pictures done. We had been shopping for awhile, when Kael finally decided that he was done and fell asleep. He was out cold. If you notice he is holding his football shirt that I had just bought him in his hands. I let him pick out a shirt and he want this one because it had a bootball, ("football") on it. He had to hold on to it the entire time. I guess he really liked it. Thanks Jill and Tyler for such a fun day.
12 years ago




2 comments:
he is such a sweet boy. by the way, LOVE your hair, your right i have never seen any color in it but it looks great!
Cute post! If the truth were to be known, I felt the same way Kael did. I only wished someone could have pushed me around in a stroller! I need to thank you again for spending the day with Tyler and I...we could have not done it alone! We'll have to attemp the fun again sometime:)You are great and so much fun! I am so glad you are my baby sister!
Post a Comment